- 1 foot or so of thick colored bullion wire + 2 feet of a smaller gauge wire for the decorative base
- jewelry tools (small wire cutters & needle nose pliers)
- a wooden dowel about the size of your finger
- floral pins
- button mums
- Oasis floral adhesive
1) twist the end of the thick bullion wire into a spiral
2) Wrap the wire around a wooden dowel the size of your finger two or three times depending on your desired thickness.
3) Bring the wire back up to the top and twist the loose end into a spiral.
4) Take the thinner wire, and wrap it around two fingers so that it makes a loose oval.
5) Pinch the center of the oval, and wrap the tail of the wire around the center once or twice to secure. Fan out the loops on either side into a flower shape.
7) Use Oasis Floral Adhesive to attach the button mum to the center of the wire flowers.